Compare Prices on Touring Bikes With Money Pug
If you are a keen cyclist, you will know that choosing a bike is not always a straightforward business. Money Pug aims to make it easier to find the right bike for you for the right price. The key to choosing the right bike is understanding that there are different types of bike which are better suited for different types of riding. Touring bikes, unlike road bikes for commuting or mountain bikes for downhill racing or off-road recreation, are designed for long-distance cycling trips.
So, if you are looking for a touring bike, you will want a bike that can be comfortable to ride over long distances, and which is sturdy enough to support the luggage that you will want and need to take with you on your adventure. Money Pug can help you find the right touring bike for you, and can help make sure that you do not pay more than is absolutely necessary for your new bicycle.
Which Touring Bikes Can I Compare?
Money Pug allows you to compare touring bikes of all kinds. On this website you will find a wide range of makes and models including:
- ATB bikes
- Fitness bikes
- Hybrid sports bikes
- Road touring bikes
- Touring bicycles
And more… no matter what your budget and requirements, you are sure to be able to find the perfect bike for your long-distance biking adventures.
What Should I Consider When Comparing Touring Bikes?
There are a range of different things to think about when comparing touring bikes, and when deciding on the touring bike that is best for you. Things to consider include:
- Your own size, weight, height and level of physical fitness.
- Where you plan to ride your bike (on road, on trails, off-road…)
- How far you plan to travel on your cycling adventures – the distance you consider doing on each day of your bicycle tour.
- What you plan to carry with you/ how heavy your luggage will be.
- Wheel size.
- Frame size and frame geometry.
- Whether you want a male/ female specific bike.
- The braking system of bikes you are considering
- The specs of the touring bike’s fork.
- The specs of the rear derailleur.
- The type of gearing and number of gears on a given model.
- Any aesthetic preferences you may have with regard to colour and style.
Of course this is not an exhaustive list, and no matter what you may want, you will also have to consider how much you are willing or able to pay for your new touring bike. Bear all of the above in mind, however, and it should help you avoid a mistake when selecting the right touring bike for you and your specific needs and wants. Let Money Pug help you get ready for your next cycling adventure – compare touring bikes today and you may be amazed by how much you can save.